VPAID is abbreviated as video player ad interface definition, when compared with other video ad formats the VPAID will allow the audience to interact with the displayed ad unit. It provides the exact timing when the ad will get completed, and the skip button and the ad duration are displayed in the video player for customer convenience. When the viewer interacts with the ad it will react in real time and perform the required option. The advertiser can link the destination URL in the ad and allow the customer to visit their website. The URL can be linked in any required position of the ad so that the customer can click on the respective place.
Video ad formats we provide
By using VPAID 2.0 version we have provided the following ad formats for delivering the advertiser’s video ads they are,
- Super preroll plus video ads
- Preroll plus video ads
Super preroll plus video ads
- The super preroll plus video ads will be delivered in a popup window with three display units they are,
- Advertiser’s ad gallery
- Advertiser’s video ads
- Social networking site’s share button
- The ad and ad gallery will be played when the customer mouse hovers it, the share button will allow the customer to share the ad in social media sites.
- The pop-up window will have a close button to return back the user to the playing video content.
- The super preroll ads can deliver two different ads at a time, one ad will be played in the video player and another ad will be shown in the pop-up window.
- The pop-up window flashes at the beginning of a video content, the skip button in the ad will take the customer to the original video content.
- The popup window will flash repeatedly in the player in between the main video ads. The time when the pop-up window will occur is shown in the video content for customer convenience.
- When the pop-up window flashes on the video, the video content will get a resume in the background and continue only when the pop-up is closed.
- The super preroll plus video ads can deliver the first pre-roll ad at the beginning of a video content and another ad in the pop window.
- The advertiser can choose two different ads in this video ad format.
Preroll plus video ads
- The preroll plus video ads can deliver two different ads at a time; each ad can be of the different advertiser.
- The main ad will be played in the video player and the secondary ad will be flashing below the main ad content.
- The secondary ad can be an SWF file, with advertiser’s customized brand message.
- The skip option in the video will stop the ad and start playing the original video content.
- Once the ad stops playing the player start playing the original video content.
- The share button will be present in the ad to share it in social media site.
Benefits of VPAID video ads
- The ads delivered using VPAID 2.0 can have the accurate ad duration, the seconds for skipping the ad and the accurate seconds for flashing the pop up ads.
- It supports several file types like .swf, .flv, gif, png and mp4.
- Provides good customer brand engagement and helps to enhance the revenue.